Blog Background

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Levi G: House of the Scorpian


                                   



I infer that I am strong willed because I was trapped by a woman in a room like an animal pen but I came out  with a strong mind and was able to learn. My second example of being strong willed is that I studied super hard and became a very smart person. I learned a lot about the drug dealing business and went to the water processing plant so I could learn more about that.  Another example of me being strong willed is that I almost had my heart taken to be given to El Patron because he was getting old and needed a new heart. I was very upset because I thought he was one of the few people who loved me. But because I was strong willed I kept going and I managed to escape and then trekked through a dangerous wilderness. This also shows that I am strong willed. This proves my inference because only a strong willed person like me would have such a strong determination to live when their life is full of suffering like being. Strong willed people also try very hard to things and be the best. I did that because I worked really hard. I learned so much. All these things are traits of a strong willed person which proves that I am strong willed.    

No comments:

Post a Comment